Search

Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

confuse

right now i'm in the middle of no where....where should i go, what should i choose, which one is the best...all of this keep playing in my mind...which indirectly affected my personal life...hmmm there's a lot of answer to all my question....and firstly what should we do is to identify what exactly my question is all about

1. Where should i go:
Job - should i proceed with the current arrangement ? should i wait for that arrangement to be finalized?until when?? all my frenz already get what they should and me get after few years of services. then...why me still stuck here with no answer or no proposal to develop me???

2. What should i choose
Job - Should i discontinue with what i've done right now?? as i can foresee this will be continually forever and ever...which for me it is not fair to my career path...personally, me rather to choose the old position that i've left previously and to continue in that area rather than this current,...but personally, i also in love with what i've done right now. but unfortunately i don't see the progression in my career path as this will be continuesly doing the operations thing until further notice.

for me all relates to my job...the career...i might make wrong decision previously but i shouldn't regret about it as it is my decision. i might not happy during doing the old job, but now...hmmm i can't answer the question as it will hurts me...



Sab Nyer...

0 comments: