Search

Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hapy Chinese New Year

Hollaaaaaa....Gong Xi Fa Cai to all my chinese frenz and for other frenz, happy holiday and hope i will great holiday for u all..me, after few days berjalan2 serata KL, now today is the best day to keep my self at home....yeah home sweet home... where else kan??
by the way..sementara tak dilanda kebzan ni, nak ler update sesikit


Ok..1st of all i already move to my new house..yess my own house...which i bought it in 2008. fuuhhh at first time, i'm thinking, am i ready to get this new house...?? with my financial situations was still ding dong....then i rethink and realizes that this will be my permanent asset and investment, why shouldn't i take this one...so that the story behind that. and not forget with support from both my parents...now, after 2 years, i already owned this house....i like...

2nd - currently i still sitting at my old positions but nw the whole department already transfered to HR...but i'm still doing finance job which i tought very irritating. i would like to try something fresh and new but still keep waiting respond from the bosses.



Sab Nyer...

0 comments: