Search

Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

9 days off

yesssss...
9 days off without any workload or thousand of mail and phone call. it's all about me and how me to spend this 9 days holiday...yeahhh apa lagi..planned nak pegi holiday with the whole family but then ada plak yang tak boleh off...so me decided to have relaxing holiday...to relax from work tense...hahaha..Work Tenses??? tension sangatlah tuh...
hmmm may be gak...but i dont think that anyone can help me to resolved this unless myself decided to let it go...and solved it.
how to starts?? i need an expert to recommend something

1. Berdoa kepada Allah...memohon keberkatan daripada Allah. itu yang paling berkesan.

i totally agreed...there's no others better solutions other than that :)

Me have to started new life and to released whatever disturbing me before this.


Sab Nyer...

0 comments: