Search

Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Welcome New Financial Year 2010

Orang lain sibuk dah 3 bulan mengadap tahun baru, we all baru started our Financial Year 2010..yeah..welcome babe.. new hope,new initiatives, and new target...hahahah...yolah tu kan...planned macam2 tapi mampu ke aku buat... well as 1 April we all start, aku secara rasminya akan memegang portfolio Payroll Domestic which my main task is monitoring all local payroll activities, and in the same time aku dah dapat new collegues which will handle Payroll International and Sazyla will monitor both. Eventhough as per system my position still yet to be updated - the reason is that my name tercicir for last EDC...Ok fine what ever lah...what important is that, e personally think that there's alot need to be improve in my department so apa lagi sab....initiatives lah.....

oklah...memandagkan FY2009 belum officially closed, and i might think that will be a period 13, me dah already pandang depan, no turning back lah...malas nak amik tahu last year punyer criter...target kali ni...to improve my payroll skill and also to implement as many inititatives as i need to finished i up and also to improve on Payroll staff capability. sekarang ni i have sikit problem with my staff which aku rasa need to change their mentality to accept any changes and adopt new work environment.
Sab Nyer...

0 comments: