Search

Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

My restless weekend...

I promise myself that i will having my very relax weekend after i struggle with few thing in this month which i think i've not concerning to my health...(mind)...so sblum aku ni achieve hypertension level, i prefer myself to have relaxations this week...relax kat rumah pun berbaloi...as long aku tak perlu think about my job and also my PPA. and guess what, today is sunday, and i manage to relax myslef...went shopping, happy with my family, watching TV, dance...nyanyi...hahahaha...all those thing that usually aku jarang2 buat...hihihi..for me sometime we as human, need few days of relaxations....i mean by doing nothing pun already relax.. it is important for us to get that kind of relaxations since we having very tight schedule all weekdays, meeting, PPA, presenations, all etc...

Sab Nyer...

0 comments: