Search

Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dilema.....

yeahhh...hari ni adalah hari terakhir aku bekerja dalam bulan January 2010 and esok aku akan bertolak ke Pulau Pinang...for holiday of course....actually this holiday pun was planned last minutes and suggested by my mom...masa tu about 2 weeks lagi nak cuti and of course lah bila nak book hotel kat sana, already fully booked....sampai homestay kiteorang search but unabl to find one....then my dad suggest to stay at his rent house, since all his housemate went back for holiday.
Belum pegi lagi, but cerita dah panjang menggunungkan...hahahha..tak pelah we will continue this this after we returned from there k.
so the main topis, last tuesday, my boss received an email from my x bosses which she highlighted about my job assignment period and did they want me to continue in HRM or to give back to Finance. so...i need to responses within 2 days...hmmmm bos keep asking me to stay or to leave.... honestly i dun know...still in dillema, either to continue my career in Finance which i know what would happen, since i already not handling an account for almost 3 years. and to stay in HRM, i would be big challenged to me, since i don't have have any background and not so familiar with the HR operations, juz know the salary and payroll processing, other than that, i',m lost....huuhuhuhuh

Ni bukan promotions or i would get better offer if i leave or i stay, but the same salary, position, ot just the matter of changing to other job environment and scope. Few of my frenz have give an opinion to me and i really appreciate it but seriously, until now, i still can't make my final decision about this matter.

let me nrief skit about what i'm doing, the pro and the cons for both position...

Finance:
1. Familiar since aku study accounting..
2. aku sangat suka buat account
3. lebih banyak job scope and peluang yang aku boleh venture in the future.
4. Aku tak suka environment finance as general....too serius.......


HRM
1. Aku suka buat payroll sebab sronok...
2. aku tak suka layan orang...lain orang lain kerenah,,,,so pressure.
3. Enviroment...hmmm dalam bilik tu ok, but kat luar, tak sure...

daripada apa yang aku tulis ni, macam menyebelah ke finance kan...hmmmm ntahlah... i'm not sure yet. i wish i could made the decision now......hmmmm

Sab Nyer...

0 comments: