Search

Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Announcement

1st week of August, and this is my 1st posting for this new month....What i would like to say that...i'm really sorry to my KEBAWAL Team....which i unable to join Retro Agogo last Saturday due to emergency incident that deem to be happen on that day...sigh...
Ok..Since when i wrote my blog in this language???hmmmm no lah...juz try to improve my writting skill...well i dont see any improvement, even every day i've to wrote a report....damn,,,it because i just copy from the sample...that why i never learn anything ang not improved at all....uhhhh...For those who read this blog, pls ignore any grammar and spelling error...it just trial and error and learning process....:P

oklah...that's all my amatur writting skill...will try to improve later...hihihihi

By the way...berbalik to subject matter, today i'm on leave, not feeling well actually, not because work stress or H1N1 simptom, but it just normal stomach pain...makan apa yang sampai sakit perut ni...huhuh dah 2-3 hari kena......Then nak dijadikan cerita, my frenz told me that Tan Sri announce something tadi....as usual, i'll start bz by this week until end of this month...huhuhu...
but still wondering, how many??tommorow i'll find the answer...

Ok..thats all for now....Sorry so so many gramatical error...:P


Sab Nyer...

0 comments: