Search

Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007




Farewell COG and Welcome Payroll....


Well it was a great oppurtunity for me to get my permanent position at Payroll.......but it was not to say, not challeging at all....since i no it to use accounting system.....




Well.....i still miss COG, the places i've learned a lot of new thing and a lot of experiences i've gained from them.....that i can't get at my new places.....
During my Farewell party at Chakri KLCC, i really appreciate all COG staff that attend to that farewell luch, and evemthough i'm no longer in COG family, but still i visited them everyday......that was my first places and i'll never forget all the experiences, the hapiness and the sad moment with COG...i'll remember all of them


Payrol....well kind new for me and still learning from my superior......Great team but i think i need to change their working environment...they are too serius.........



0 comments: