Search

Pages

Friday, July 6, 2007

Class Started

Well, last thursday my 1st ACCA class started and well...my comment it was a good class. but due to the tiredmess after working hour, it might causes me feel sleepy in the class...seriouly, i really think it was a good class...but i'm to tired to focus on the lecturer....

My lecturer, from UK, Mr Jeremy, was a great lecturer and he managed to tackles the student attention by encourage us to make more exrcises rather than he teaching us...in the same time, his notes have few blank spaces that need us to focus in his class

for the first paper, i choose to take one paper only and i choose to complete my part 2 paper.....actually this paper i've taken during my university level...Financial Management but still i've to take the paper again......

0 comments: